Top-Notch Custom Homes specializes in custom home building and remodeling North of Boston.
Whether it is a Colonial, Cape, Ranch, Garrison or a Contemporary style home let us help make designing and building your dream home a reality. With our experienced computer aided home design capabilities and superior craftsmen, building your new home, addition or home remodeling project has never been easier.
We offer a complete set of design and build services for single-family and multi-family Stick-built or Modular homes – this minimizes construction time, reduces cost and ensures a high level of quality.
Our Design and Build Services Include:
- Free Home Site Assessments
- Custom Designs and Floor Plans
- Turnkey Home Construction Packages
Bring us your ideas and we will turn them into the home of your dreams! We have many years of experience in custom home design and construction and are able to provide our clients with a truly turnkey new home in the most time and cost effective manner.
Home Recently Completed in Salem, MA
1850 sq ft Stick-built home
Current Project in Chelsea, MA
2100 sq ft home located on a narrow hillside lot
Interested in a Modular Home?
In 2002, we collaborated with modular home manufacturers committed to delivering a high quality product at an incredible value. The quality of these modular homes is superior to most site built homes because they are built to precise standards, in a controlled environment away from the raw elements. These homes have a high-energy efficiency rating, use quality environmentally friendly materials and come with a 10-year warranty.
Tear-down versus Remodel ?
Are you wrestling with the decision of whether to remodel your home or tear it down completely and starting from scratch? If so, we can help.
First begin by asking yourself a few questions :
- Does your home require significantly more living space ?
- Does your home need lots of repairs or upgrades ?
- Do you like your neighborhood, school system, commute ?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then here’s why tearing down your old home and replacing it with a new one makes sense:
- During a remodel local building codes require bringing the old home completely up to code which is time consuming and expensive
- Remodeling costs can be 50% more per square foot making new homes a better value
- New homes offer better floor plans, greater comfort and more efficient use of floor space
- New Homes generally have a higher market value and are a sound investment
- New Homes are more energy efficient, require less maintenance as a result they cost less to own and operate
- Raw land in desirable locations is scarce and very costly to purchase and develop
We specialize in tear-downs and know how to build a new Stick-built or modular home on your lot that meets your current needs and fits within your budget.
“Words cannot begin to adequately describe how delighted my wife and I were with Joe’s assistance in the design, engineering and building of our modular home. The details had to be precise so that the structure would fit within the zoning code required by our city while also maintaining both the functionality we desired and the appeal to residents of our neighborhood.”… Read More
“We’re STILL getting comments about how beautiful the house is. We can’t believe it’ll be 5 years in October.”
~ Carl S., Woburn, MA
“Thank you so much for your work Joe, as usual it is TOP-NOTCH!!!”… Read More
~ Irene G., Woburn, MA